Ok this comment isn't about your new layout--although I definitely like it!--but I wanted to drop a line to say I love how you include so many pictures in your blog. (I should probably do that more...)
What camera do you use? You have some really nice pics in here!
Ok, my camera! I use an Olympus DSLR called the Evolt E-500. I'm a big fan of Olympus DSLRs and would highly recommend them if you're in the market to buy yourself a big ol' camera. However, the E-500 is no longer in production. Instead, the most popular one since the release of mine has been the 510 and now there are two SUPER cool (also super expensive) new models called the E-30 and the E-620. But I'm pretty sure this is more than you wanted to know.
If you just want a cute little compact camera that takes AMAZING photos, I suggest the Panasonic Luminix TZ5. This is Jeremy's camera and I LOVE using it. :)
4 comments:
Ok this comment isn't about your new layout--although I definitely like it!--but I wanted to drop a line to say I love how you include so many pictures in your blog. (I should probably do that more...)
What camera do you use? You have some really nice pics in here!
Thanks!!! I like putting photos here too. :)
Ok, my camera! I use an Olympus DSLR called the Evolt E-500. I'm a big fan of Olympus DSLRs and would highly recommend them if you're in the market to buy yourself a big ol' camera. However, the E-500 is no longer in production. Instead, the most popular one since the release of mine has been the 510 and now there are two SUPER cool (also super expensive) new models called the E-30 and the E-620. But I'm pretty sure this is more than you wanted to know.
If you just want a cute little compact camera that takes AMAZING photos, I suggest the Panasonic Luminix TZ5. This is Jeremy's camera and I LOVE using it. :)
It's ok, I would like one of your grass photos as a background though.
Thanks for the info on the camera...but I'm kind of a Nikon girl. ;)
Even so...I'll definitely look at Olympus DSLRs when I ever get in the shopping mood for a spendy camera. :)
Post a Comment