Last week my brother JJ and his wife Nikki gave birth to a baby boy!

Mason Jeremiah Thoma was born October 22, 2009 5:53am 20" long 7lbs 15 oz. with lots of blond hair!

Mason Jeremiah Thoma was born October 22, 2009 5:53am 20" long 7lbs 15 oz. with lots of blond hair!
This is really so exciting for everyone and especially for JJ and Nikki! I haven't had many opportunities to talk with my brother since I left home a while ago but we got to talk for about an hour on Monday and it was so great to hear him talk about his baby and his family. He sounds so grown-up!
I can't wait to go home and finally meet Mason as well as my sister's baby Ally--hopefully we can make the trip this winter/spring. In the mean time, I'll be saving up for a present as well. If you have a kid, please tell me what you found most useful and if there is anything you just couldn't have done it without, let me know. I really want to give them a nice gift. :)
Congratulations JJ and Nikki!!
3 comments:
I've been getting a lot of questions recently about what I couldn't do without so I wrote a post on FB. It's got like 7 or 8 things on there and some of them would make great gifts!
Congrats on the new nephew!
I LOVE my ergo baby. Wouldn't go ANYWHERE w/o it.
Isn't it fun to be an auntie again???!!!
Precious! How exciting!! :)
Post a Comment