Saturday, May 26, 2007

Almost there...






Well, I've been working on these darn medical forms for a week now. I should be done Friday though, and that's pretty exciting. :)

Tuesday I had my dental exam and well, looks like my mouth is rotting. I won't tell you how many cavities I had but it was enough to probably set a record. Keep in mind I haven't been to the dentist in almost 6 years. Stupid insurance... So, I've got two appointments for next week--Tuesday and Wednesday--and then I'll be done with that. Oh, also found out I grind my teeth at night. I should be getting a night gaurd too...

Yesterday was my medical exam and that went well. I actually ended up not having to see a specialist and that's great news. Unfortunatley they don't do Polio vaccinations there so I have to go find a place sometime today that does. I also have to go back on Wednesday next week to have some blood tests PC requires as well as a TB test, which means I'll be done Friday. I couldn't do them yesterday because you have to fast for 8 hours before they draw blood and the TB test takes two days to get the skin results.

Anyhow, things are winding down. Who knows how long it will take from here on out, but it seems like everything will go smoothly. I'm in great health so there shouldn't be any road blocks. Let's cross our fingers!!

For the meantime though, I'm heading back to Colorado on the 1st to embark on a 5 day rafting trip from Colorado to Utah on the Yampa River. Should be fun! I'll see you all when I get back!

Some pictures from the previous Colorado trip:






No comments: