Saturday, December 12, 2009

Almost home!

Wow, I got so worked up on that last blog that it took me 30 minutes to remember the other thing I was going to write about!

I'm halfway home!!

This week we hit $1,000 saved! Oh, that is so sweet to know!! It's been months of hard work and unexpected surprises so being here is a relief! Now we only need another $1,000 and we can purchase flights home! (...That sounded so cavalier in my head.)

I can't wait to see everyone again. I haven't been home since August 2007 and I really, really, really miss my family. A friend mentioned on facebook that she wanted to rent a grandma for when she's sick because she's far from home too. I wish I could rent a mom. I miss my mom so much! Sometimes you just need a really big hug and a delicious "mom made this just for me" dinner. And someone to just dote on you.

So that's my good news! I'm halfway home! See you in the new year, Momma Lama!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

WHOOOOHOOOOO!

Can't wait!

Love ya little sis.