Tomorrow is V-day and I'll be leaving for Thailand, so let me wish you all my love here and now. When I return, I shall bestow upon you all my thoughts on love this year in a masterfully handcrafted blog about the need for feminism on such a toxic holiday. I shall also bring you photos of plenty. Until then, cheers!!
2 comments:
AND a very happy day to you, too! I hope you havea great flight and a VERY fun time.
We are home in one piece. It was a late night, and Max, Eric and I are all a bit sicky with colds, but we will survive. It was fun to get away and always fun to have with J&J.
If you have time before you leave, I will be around to chat on the tele. I love you, sista!
Hey, we'll be back in Korea on Sunday th 24th. AND we'll have weekends with our new job, so we should try and get together sometime. I have no idea where you live, but it would be fun to see you. Let me know what life's like for you when you get back from Thailand. Hope you're having fun!
Eryn
Post a Comment