Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Georgia in Photos: People Along the Way

Here are a few cute kids from along the way.

This boy and his sister followed us all over Ezerum, Turkey. He would say to us, "My name is Ahmed," then extend his hand to us and say, "My name is?" He meant, "Your name is?" lol. We still laugh about this boy. We gave them both some candy and took their picture. :)

Walking down from Gelati, we stumbled upon a group of kids just out of school and waiting for the bus. Finding ourselves a curious sight, we taught them some English, how to whistle with grass between your thumbs and how to do an owl call.

This girl sitting in the middle was their ring leader.

I Tbilisi, we visited one of the last mosques and found these ADORABLE kids outside playing with rocks. They really liked Jeremy. I taught them a few English words and how to say "Cheese!" for the camera.

1 comment:

Milk Mama said...

I love just scrolling through your blog and skipping to all of the fantastic photographs!