Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Awe, that's cute. Really cute."


One day Jeremy and I were sitting on the curb, eating some ice cream bars outside our favorite market in Istanbul, just chatting away, not noticing anyone. Jeremy noticed that I had some dirt on my face so he licked his finger and wiped it off--yes, the way your mother used to. That's the moment when some other tourist walked up to our store and remarked (much to our embarrassment), "Awe, that's cute. Really cute." Oh, the mortification! We exploded into a fit of giggles and quickly gathered our things to run away.

But I must admit, we are pretty cute.

3 comments:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

You guys are seriously too cute. I love your blog and all of the fun travel updates!!!

Anonymous said...

Your trip halfway around the world sounds so fantastic I love the pictures, and it sounds like you 2 are having a great time. Yeah Egypt, sounds like somewhere I would want to go too. Keep us updated. Be safe, may god be with you. Mom

Milk Mama said...

Oh that's when you know you're in love!!! :D Oh, Kortney, I wish I could meet this guy! He makes you so happy!!! :D