I got a job this week at the gelato shop which is SUPER good news. Jeremy and I can finally start going on dates again! And I can get my eyebrows waxed (very important)! First day of paid work is Tuesday night--I can't wait!
I've been storing up some stories to share and so I'll post again on Monday... I think. This is going to be a busy weekend. Yesterday we went to see X-Men Orgins: Wolverine (a definite MUST see!), tonight we are having dinner with J's Uncle Bob and his gf Greta who are in town (we met in Thailand) and then we are going to a James Bond theme party. Tomorrow is Doug's birthday party (that is Jeremy's sister's (Karen) fiance) and Monday is a holiday--I think it's Labor Day? So, lots of stuff going on.
Stay tuned!
2 comments:
Congrats on the job! :D
Yay! And such a yummy workplace!
Post a Comment