It's taken me MONTHS to finally upload these videos from my trip and I thought I would share one from Kyrgyzstan. This is the place where we camped in the Karakol Valley. It was really nice but since we were there just as winter was coming on, it was pretty stormy and we had to head back down the mountain.
Lately we've been talking alot about Kyrgyzstan and thinking that we may need to go back--and soon! We certainly didn't see all that we wanted to or do all the things we wanted to do. It feels like unfinished business. Right now, our two friends Owen and Rachel are in Kyrgyzstan following in our footsteps and having a much better time than they India (seriously, read their blog--it's hilarious). Owen's an awesome photographer so expect to see some beautiful photos here.
Happy trails!!
1 comment:
You're such a traveler! I love it! :D
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that your loans were wrongfully reported, too. :( It's awful. I don't know what's wrong with these people. Ugh. X(
Kyrgyzstan is so beautiful. The trees are so unique--tall and thin. Very cool. And so much greener than I'd imagined.
Post a Comment