Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Budding Babes of Summer

Congratulations to my brother and his wife Nikki! They are having a little boy named Mason and he's due on October 21st. I guess their baby shower was this weekend and I am so excited for them! It's too bad I wasn't able to be there. These photos were emailed to me by my Aunt Debra--thanks so much!--so that I could share in the experience.

My Mom and Nikki.

This is my brother showing off the baby jersey. I'm amazed at how much older he looks!

Yum! Look at how great that food is!

She looks so wonderful. I can't believe my little brother is grown up! Married before me and having a baby before me! He looks so mature. :)

I really am so happy for them. Nikki is really nice and I think she'll be a great mom.

Congratulations you two and we can't wait to meet you little Mason!

No comments: