Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sick of being sick.

Did I mention that I've been battling a cold for some time now? Today marks the beginning of week four.

It's so strange because I have such a rock solid immune system--I haven't been sick since Korea--but it seems the stress has weakened me. Or maybe it was the mold. I went to the doctor last weekend and she thought it might be a chest infection and put me on antibiotics but that hasn't done much for me at all. I'm still coughing and still losing my voice. And sneezing periodically.

When will this madness end? It seems to be worse when I'm laying down which pretty much stinks if you're trying to go to sleep. Any home remedies I should try?

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Hmmm...get out of Australia! That'll do it! :)

Drink lots of tea and yes, deal with that stress. That is a big one...hang in there, friend.