Our internet has finally been hooked up at our house but our IP has changed our login password so I'm still dropping in to Gloria Jeans now and then to check emails. It should be working tomorrow but I thought I should stop and say a quick hello.
We're getting more stat decs witnessed today for the visa application and then all we need is one more signed to turn it all in... and then we'll wait again. Hopefully not too long. This time, having learned from our mistakes, we will actually go to the office to hand them in rather than send them through the mail (which wastes a few weeks waiting for them to trickle down).
Thanks for all your suggestions about making your new home "home." I spent some time putting dishes and clothes away and doing laundry which helped a bit, but Jeremy and I were talking last night about the visa and we decided not to unpack everything just yet. Maybe it's pessimistic of me but it just took so long to pack everything up that I don't really want to do it a second time if I don't have to. I'll just feel better when I finally know. That's all I want right now--resolution. I just want to be able to make some plans and know I can stick with them.
I start training for the Santa Photography job on Monday which will be a nice change of scenery. I'm really looking forward to having someone to talk to rather than sitting at home all day watching old House episodes!
Hope all is well in Bloggerland!
1 comment:
I hope you get discovered for the superstar photographer that you are! :)
Post a Comment