Thursday, June 28, 2007
Mantra: Patience is a virtue; Patience is a vitue...
Just thought I would let y'all know that I haven't heard much from the Peace Corps about my invite. I got a package from them the other day saying that I need to resubmit my dental x-rays and have a crown put on my root canal (not more money!!) but other than that, nothing. But that can be good. I'm guessing that I'll be medically cleared since I haven't heard from them which is good. You can still get an invite if you've been medical clearance but not dental. The dental clearance only needs to be finalized 30 days before your departure, so as long as they clear my medical, I could hear from them anytime. I'm going to give them a call this morning and just check up. Pray that things go well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment