Here's the original:
1. Finish Grad School Applications
2. Visit Freda in Gimcheon Sunday
3. Get Pants Tailored
4. Have a Meal with Mi Hyang
5. Clean Apartment
6. Go Grocery Shopping
7. Finish Budget for Trip
8. Start Sorting Belongings (things to pack, things to throw away)
9. Do Something Active (swimming, hiking, walking, ride a bike)
10. Do Laundry
This is what's left:
1. Finish Grad School Applications
2. Visit Freda in Gimcheon Sunday
3. Get Pants Tailored
7. Finish Budget for Trip
9. Do Something Active (swimming, hiking, walking, ride a bike)
Little *extras* accomplished:
11. Yell at Landlord about Decrepit Building and then Fix Shower Drain
12. File FAFSA
13. Found Lost Hiking Photos and Put them on Facebook and Picasa
14. Established Contact with Sister and Aunt
That 'grey' area:
3. (Can I cross this off if I decide to just get rid of the pants?)
9. (I cleaned my butt off all day and now it's 9 PM and I'm exhausted. Does cleaning count as "something active?")
Will do tomorrow:
1. Finish Grad School Applications
2. Visit Freda in Gimcheon
10. Do Laundry (load #2--darks)
What probably won't happen this weekend:
7. Finish Budget for Trip
A well managed Saturday, I think. Can I go to bed now?
No comments:
Post a Comment