I should have warned you, my dear readers, but I changed some of my blog domains yesterday. I had been wanting to do this for a while because none of them matched the titles of my blogs and I finally just decided to do it and worry about my readers later. I've discovered that if you use Blogger's "Following" tool, then your feed will not be affected as it automatically updates the links. However, if you just keep this site bookmarked or on a link list from within your own blog, you may need to update it. The former domain was http://kortneythoma.blogspot.com but it has since been changed to http://twentyfirstcenturynomad.blogspot.com.
Perhaps you've noticed that this new link is actually the former link for my photography blog. That two has been changed from the one above to http://365degreesphotography.blogspot.com.
The link for Not a Yellow bus remains the same as http://notayellowbus.blogspot.com.
Hope I haven't messed things up too much for you but having done this will make blogging a little bit simpler for me and will make it a lot easier for new readers to remember where I keep my blogs.
2 comments:
Glad that I found you. You've got quite a lot going on. Glad to hear about your photo gig. You'll be famous someday.
I fixed my link list!
And...no..no health insurance. Scary!
Post a Comment