Jeremy!
You are such a wonderful boyfriend. I love that you are a kind person who always has a moment to chat. I love how you are so nice to everyone and how you make friends with the strangest of strangers. I especially love that you like kids and don't mind taking a moment to teach little child-touts how to count in Russian.
These things make me smile.
I love that you are funny! I love that you can make me smile when I'm really pissed off and that you really get my humor. I love how we can play our pun game for hours, just building jokes off jokes. I love that you lick the salt of your face--it always makes me laugh!
You warm my heart and fill my belly with laughter.
I love that you are thoughtful. You don't jump to conclusions and you always help me find new perspectives when I'm faced with hard issues. I love that you bring a little balance to my life because I can be quite impulsive, but you are a lot more thought out. I love that we can sit for hours and talk about the mysteries of our world or some obscure piece of history. I love that you have taught me so much about computers and that you've done it in such a way that I can understand.
You challenge me and impress me and I love that we can have that kind of relationship.
I especially love that you have an adventurous spirit. I love that you are willing to do anything (ice climbing, heli skiing, hiking in remote mountain regions). Sometimes I don't like that you scare me with your desire to climb glaciers solo but at least you give me something to do (talk you out of it)! I love that you are just as interested as I am in other cultures, foreign foods, exotic languages, and beautiful landscapes. I love that we can do anything together.
You are perfect for me and I can't wait for all the adventures we will have.
You are my perfect match. Thank you for the two most wonderful years!
Happy Anniversary!






2 comments:
:) This made me teary eyed Kort! :)
Beautiful words!! I always admire your way with words.
I am so unbelievably happy for you!
what a sweet sweet post!!! AW you two lovebirds are sooo cute!
Post a Comment