Sunday, March 23, 2008

Exhausted

I'm tired. Really tired. Emotionally. Physically. Mentally.

It's been a wild weekend, full of surprises of every kind, and I have no idea where to even begin processing it all.

Anyhow, that's all I'm going to say on the matter. I know that's not really fair but oh well. (Don't bother begging for details because I won't give them.) I just felt like I had to make that known, to record somewhere out there that I'm conflicted and overwhelmed.

And I'm craving chocolate. I want chocolate so bad that I'm almost willing to walk 20 minutes in the rain to the bakery so I can get a chocolate cake. But I know that would be a bad idea. I could eat the whole thing, by myself, right now, if the opportunity was made available. So, instead I'm sitting here, drooling over my keyboard, agonizing over chocolate, clutching my heat pack, and occasionally glancing over my shoulder at my bed. Yep, it's still there. Still waiting for me to crawl in.

Oh, goose down blanket. I love you.

Good night, Blogland.

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Keep a tin of cocoa handy at all times. When desperate, you can make chocolate syrup by adding equal amounts of cocoa and warm water. or make...cocoa. That would require milk though, and in most Asian countries, that is hard to find!

hang in there....