This photo was taken last month when I took Romeo and his friends to Seoul to play tourist guide. Unfortunately my camera battery died and Thomas' camera was stolen, so this photo truly is one of the two from the trip. It was taken from the top of the North Seoul Tower (kind of like the Space Needle).
...And this is the other picture from that day. Seoul at night. Absolutely beautiful.
I also went snowboarding at High 1 resort back in January with Frankie and his friends. It was so much fun but no one brought a camera. This is me and one of the boys enjoying the ride up the mountain. We had so much fun that day.
And here's the rest of our snowboarding group! Actually, the boy in the photo above and the one in the middle are two single guys that live next door to me. I never see them though... That is until recently. I was walking to my private lesson Thursday night when I ran into the one pictured above. We had a short catching up and I wanted to talk more but I had to get on my way. Maybe I should invite them both over for dinner sometime... ;) The one on the right is Frankie (my English stalker! lol--he hates it when I call him that!) and the one on the left is some other guy from the air force base. He didn't speak much English so I didn't really get to know him at all.
This is Yaena, the girl upstairs that always knocks on my door and gives me hugs. On this particular day I went to visit her and her mom and we had fun snuggling and taking pictures. She's adorable. Just the other day I was walking to the bus station and passed her playing with her friends at the park. They all started yelling hello and Yaena introduced me to them. I'm sure she probably advanced a few places in the playground hierarchy that day!
This is one of the new teachers at Munchang (the one I was warned about because he is married and likes me). He's sleeping at his desk--a very common sight in Korean teacher lounges.
Here are some of my students from Munchang acting goofy last semester. They're so cute.
Just before I cut my hair. This was taken back in October or November (I can't remember) at the city festival. The Koreans tell me I look like a movie star. :)
Ah, and my favorite picture... This is Christy acting goofy at English camp back in January. We were such a crazy bunch of teachers, never failing to entertain our kids! I think we were supposed to be making art projects. I think the Korean teachers had a harder time keeping us on task than they did the students!

2 comments:
FUN PICS!!! HEE!!!
Kortney I enjoyed the articles and pictures keep up the very great job. It is fun just to read about you,. love mom
Post a Comment