I can do the stupidest things when I'm tired.
For example, when I was in middle school I woke up around 10 am on a Saturday morning thinking it was Monday and started yelling at my mom for not waking me up for school. Or another time when I fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up late that evening thinking I had missed my volleyball game. Or another time when I woke up to hear the phone ringing but instead of answering the real phone, I picked up the remote control and started talking to it.
Today was one of those mornings.
I start work at 9 am but for some reason I found myself at school at 8. What really puzzles me is how I mistakenly thought it was an hour later when I looked at my watch, my cell phone and my alarm clock so many times! What makes it even funnier is that I was running late for school (or so I thought) so I called my co-teacher and told her I would be late because I couldn't find an empty taxi and had to walk. She was really confused and kept saying, "Okay, but you know your classes don't start until 9:20, right?" "Yeah, I know," I said, "but I probably won't be in until a little after 9 and I don't want you to worry." lol. It was only 8 am.
I was still unaware of my mistake when I arrived at school but soon figured it out when my co-teacher came in, worried and asking why I showed up at 8.
Oh how embarrassing...
2 comments:
Yup, sounds embarassing. I do stupid things when I am tired too. When I was a VERY SMALL kid, I would pull chairs out from under the table and pee on them.
The other day I put juice in a bowl and cereal in a cup for the 2 year old I nanny, and I put my Dog in their kennel. I did not realize my mistake until I realized their dog was NOT going to fit in my dogs kennel. Lol.
Keep praying for little Alex. He went back ot the hospital, the pins came out AGAIN. He is having a 3rd surgery in less than 3 week at 6am. Poor kid!
Violet.
You talked to a remote control!!?? That is hilarious!!!!
You are sleep deprived a little maybe? :0
Post a Comment