Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Videos from Thailand

I've mentioned before that I want to learn HTML coding but unfortunately available time has not equated the desire in a while so posting these videos was a real pain. For some reason, YouTube never works when I try to embed videos and I always end up messing around with the coding to make them work. It took me a while to figure it out since copying old codes and editing the links wasn't working, but I finally did it and here are some videos I wanted to share. I wish I could have posted them alongside their corresponding photos and narratives, but alas, c'est la vie.

Feeding and Riding Elephants



I love the little slurping and gurgling sounds the elephant makes when he swallows the banana. So cute!!










I'll probably go to straight to Hades for posting that video... lol.



Crazy Kiwis at the Funky Monkey. This is why no one wanted to dance. :)



If you turn up the volume all the way, you can hear monkeys whooping in the jungle outside our raft houses.



This video was taken on one of my solo kayak journeys through the jungle. I hope it gives you a good perspective on what it was like to be surrounded by the trees in deep canyons.



This video is of the coral growing in the cave we hiked through.



More cave adventures...



The longtail boat ride out to the raft houses.



Feeding bread to the catfish on our canal tour.



A ride on a tuk tuk. I still get dizzy when I watch him take the u-turn in this video!

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

This is awesome! You did so much WORK! What a trip. Of a lifetime!