Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DIY Make-over

Well, since I can't make it to a nail shop for a desperately needed pedicure (and scrubbing), or to the salon for a desperately needed haircut, or to the mall for a desperately needed new wardrobe (since my travel clothes are either not holding up or not suitable for the climate), I guess I'll just make over my blog then. Everything is new again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sounds like you need to head to civilization soon. I hope you make it to Australia soon so I can send you some good food and things from home, I have a picture book grandma made for you of the babies, and they are growing fast. I miss you alot. I bet you would like a hot shower and a pair of tweezers; and nail clippers, and clean clothes. soon amazing stay strong, I am proud of you Love Mom