I'm beginning to think that I am incredibly lucky. Just hours before a 6.8 earthquake struck Kyrgyzstan this morning, Jeremy and I had borded a last minute flight to Turkey. So, for those of you who may have heard about it on CNN, we're safe and currently in Istanbul. But hungry. And I'm a little sick. Bleh.
But back to being lucky... I leave Delhi; there's bombings. I leave Pakistan; there's a MASSIVE bombing. Now, I leave K-stan and there's an earthquake. I told J that's he's lucky to travel with me, I'll get him out in time! :) Read about the quake here.
Anyway, I'm sure that all your prayers help. Thanks a lot. More photos and cool stories to come. Keep commenting!!
3 comments:
Seriously, that is some crazy stuff. Glad you are safe and sound!! Keep us posted, as you do so well! :)
Wow! glad you're ok. Its crazy how you've come so close, but missed all these tragedies... ,like you're being followed or something! doodoo doodoo...Praise GOD for protecting!
Have fun in Turkey! We love you!
Turkey? That's a switch. I was under the impression it was all about the Stan's. So very glad that you aren't in the earthquake. Love you.
Post a Comment