To all you
CREEPY Indian guys out there who've been commenting on my blog:
I'M NOT INTERESTED. Maybe if you actually took time to
READ my blog instead of just
CRUISE FOR A FUTURE WIFE you'd see that
I'M TAKEN--SERIOUSLY TAKEN. Go join some internet dating site and stop
STALKING my blog!!! And don't leave me your
WEIRD COMMENTS asking me to look at your profile.
I'M NOT INTERESTED.
3 comments:
LOL. You go girl. Way to say it like it is!!
ROFL! Maybe Jeremy needs to do a guest post showing the pics of his manly muscles which he will use to pounce upon the crazies
lol I have been catching up on your blog and I love it! I wish I had the creative and adventerous bones you got when we were born! This was one of my favorites and I am so happy to read about you and Jeremy and I envy your free natured living! Your life is very beautiful whether you know it our not, thank you for being inspiring!
Love ya,
Tiffany Ann
Post a Comment