What do you think about this new layout? I spent a lot of time trying to find one that I really liked and I think this is the one. It's simple, it's colorful. Leave your opinion on the poll to the right.
I've also come up with a solution to the deodorant problem. I stopped in to a new health food store in the other day and found a really nice selection of natural deodorants for people with sensitive skin. The one I picked out is perfect. I have a sneaking suspicion that I've actually developed a sensitivity to one of the chemicals because even the unscented stuff was making me itch. But this one has no chemicals at all and smells like lavender because of the natural oils in it. But the best part is that it doesn't make me itch! The staff at this store were incredible helpful. All of them are certified naturopaths and they actually use the products in their store.
Right now I'm doing very little. With no work, no money, and it being so stinking hot and sunny out, all I can really do is watch movies. Right now, I'm watching Beaches with Bette Midler. Is there anything better? This has been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a little kid--like first grade little. I used to go to my grandma's house, dig it out of her collection, put it in the VCR, lay on her bed, and beg her to watch it with me. This movie always makes me think of my grandma. :)
Happy Friday everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment