Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not a Yellow Bus

I finally got motivated and put together my bus blog (the one I had been talking about) and called it Not a Yellow Bus. I'm so excited about this blog because I think it's a relate-able subject and it's focused (two essential things for a successful blog). To check it out and read about my first adventure, click here.

It should be known that this blog is not just about my adventures. I want this blog to be about YOUR adventures too! I am looking for more stories to post and am particularly interested in finding a few other dedicated bloggers who would like to be admins and post regularly here. It should also be known that this blog is not solely about buses but can be stories from the plane, the train, the car pool, the van share, and even the mashrutka (nebulous vans that act as buses and play loud music). So, if you've got a good story to tell (or several), let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaactually, dear.

Kortney said...

Que??

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

I like the new layout, cute!

I am headed over to the bus blog right now. hugs!