My boys debate team class is going really well--when they show up. Last week I have over half of the class missing and this week too. My solution? I made the boys follow me and I went to go find the "missing" students. Two were hiding under desks in a dark and abandoned classroom. (I must admit, I laughed a little while pulling them out from two inches of dust and cobwebs.) Their reason for not coming: they didn't do their homework. I was so infuriated. Of course this is unacceptable in their Korean classes (to which I reminded them). Their punishment: 100 push ups and about 20 minutes of wall sits at a 90 degree angle. Actually, I told them they could get up at 15 minutes but they actually insisted on staying longer because they were bad. After class, about 8 students asked my Korean co-teacher if they could drop my class--the eight students who never come to class!! I just want to kill the little brats. I wish they would put even just a little effort into my class. Hmph.
To top it off, I got a haircut this weekend and I had a whole class of boys tell me they didn't like it. Great way to start the day! My swim partner Hansu wouldn't say anything in regard to it and it's not like he didn't notice (I cut off around 5-6 inches).
Madness.
1 comment:
Um...pictures of the haircut, yo!
Post a Comment