Ruh tagged me. I'm supposed to tell y'all seven random things about myself. I hope you enjoy another side of your favorite friend. :)
1. I'm allergic to deodorant. The allergy randomly developed in high school to all the deodorants I had been using for years. Now I use hypo-allergenic types like those from Almay.
2. I pretty much lost my face when I was four years old. I was attacked by a dog and had over 150 stitches put into my face. The doctors were sure that I would need plastic surgery when I got older but I healed real well and the scars are really quite minimal (only I can find them). You would never know...
3. I have an 11 year old hickey on my arm. When I was in sixth grade, my friends dared me to give myself a hickey on my arm. It never went away. Funniest part: it looks like a smiley face.
4. As a kid, I dreamed of being an architect. I used to sit in my room with graph paper an draw house plans for hours and days on end. I was really into them. This carried on for about six years.
5. I am from Seattle and I don't drink coffee. How can I live with myself? Who knows...
6. I accepted Christ following a message on tithing. I'm probably the only person on earth who was saved at a tithing service. How does that happen? Can you think of a more boring message to sit through?
7. My favorite book is a children's book called Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. What girl doesn't dream of being a princess rescued by a prince? Ladies, it'll make you both laugh and cry. Check it out!
Who's next? Carissa. I don't know who else to tag.
1 comment:
YAY!! That was AWESOME!!! HEE!
Post a Comment