Friday, November 23, 2007

These Days

Courtney, Romeo and me at pizza for Thanksgiving. So, there wasn't any turkey but we did have a bulgolgi pizza, a lobster pizza, and a sweet potato pizza. Close enough, right? Happy Thanksgiving from Korea!

On Sunday Courtney and I went for a walk out in the country. It was absolutely FREEZING! The wind was blowing like crazy (evidenced by my hair) and I think I had ice forming in my nose. However, the sun was out and all the little farms sparkled with the charm of autumn.

A little farm house with some cabbage in the garden.

I'm not really sure what this is (some sort of weed like thing) but the sun was shining on it and I thought it was beautiful enough to take a picture of. Wish you guys could have been there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy ThanksGiving to you in Korea, I love your hair-cut Kortney, and I like your pictures of the 3 of you and also the Cabbage. lookin Good, Love you Mom