I've finally decided what I'm going to do with this other site I have.
I realized several months ago that when I set up my blog I took the web address of kortneythoma.blogspot.com not twentyfirstcenturynomad.blogspot.com and I decided to snatch up the address before someone else did.
But what to do with it?
I've been wanting to journal everyday but I can't seem to make myself write that often (plus this blog thing has kind of become my journal anyway) so I'm going to make this other site my photo journal. I want to capture the world around me--360 degrees--everyday of the year--365 days. Thus, I'm calling this little project 365 Degrees. All photos will be fresh and no past photos will be posted. If I end up photoshopping something, I will post the original take as well.
I hope that at the end of the year I will have learned a few things, had some interesting ideas, created a large portfolio of work, and improved my technique. My most specific goal though: I want to be skilled at manual photography.
So get ready! January 1st will be day one.
Check out the new blog here or find it from my list on the right side of the screen.
2 comments:
Excellent project plan!
So, just how do they celebrate Christmas in Egypt? Or do they? Hope your day was merry and bright.
Post a Comment