After a long walk through the Boh Tea Plantation yesterday, we stopped here in the cafe for a nice view and a pot of tea. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and even worth the sun burn. :)
Don't you just love the rolling hills of well manicured tea bushes? It's pretty much right out of a movie.
I also went on a hike to a jungle waterfall and ran into a guy I met in a hostel in KL. We had a good time catching up and then headed down the rest of the trail. It was supposed to be an easy path but quickly became bad. Lots of down trees, land slides and nearly sheer drops on the side.
Over all, the Cameron Highlands were a hit! I loved the trip and it's by far the best part of Malaysia (that I've seen). I would definitely come back.
I'm in Penang now--an island rich in Chinese history--with Gaby, the girl from Holland. I'll be here for something like 6 days (maybe more) for the Chinese New Year celebration. It should be fun. There's a few other cool things to see in the area, some hidden beaches, a snake temple, hills, jungle hikes, lots and lots of shop houses, etc. After Penang--on to Thailand to be with Jeremy! Yay! Just 6 more days to go!!
2 comments:
Well, every shade of green, you're looking pretty happy. Really looks beautiful.
Wow! It's so green and so beautiful!!!!!!
I wanted to thank you, Kortney! I love you! I've always thought you are beautiful, too! Not just your outward appearance, but also your heart. You are beautiful all over! ♥ I love you and I'm so glad that you get to have this wonderful experience! If anybody deserves it, it's you! ♥ Sarah
Post a Comment