Ugh. I missed a phone call from Jeremy last night and now I don't feel like doing anything. It's so hard when you're traveling so far apart from the people you love and don't always have a reliable way of communicating. When you miss a phone call like that, you just feel like doing nothing. It's leaves you so depressed. But the good news is that I may have found a free room with an NU alumni here in Singapore which means I can save a few bucks. Still waiting on an email from him but when it comes I'm outta the hostel and FINALLY into a real home like a real human being!
My time here in Singapore has been good. I'm trying to space things out with a few days where I spend money at zoos and museums and then on the days in between I go hiking, swimming, do a walking tour, or catch a movie. Or just sit around and read books and magazines.
Sorry I haven't updated this thing much since I've been here but most of my internet time has been spent either uploading photos or talking on the phone with J. I can't really post photos right now but if you want to see the ones I've taken, just visit my Flickr albums by clicking the link on the right side of my blog.
More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment