Hahaha!! (I'm still laughing)
Last night I was using a toilet in the Outback Steakhouse bathroom and had a little problem. I couldn't figure out how to flush it. It had a bidet contraption attached to it so I was little confused by the numerous buttons. Which one do you push to flush? As I stood there looking at the toilet, I decided the best thing to do was to just push every button. (Dumb idea.) Nothing was really happening at all until that fateful moment when I watched this little tube like thing come whirring out and into the toilet bowl where it looked at me and, in a moment of climactic significance, started spraying me with water! I got all over my front side (from my navel to my knees) and I was screaming as I tried to turn avoid the spray! I ended up holding out my hand, trying to stop the water before it got me, but not even that worked! The spray range was much larger than my hand was wide! About 20 seconds later I found the stop button and my little shower ended. I eventually discover that like any toilet, flushing was simple--just pull the little handle behind the toilet seat. I was so wet from my little mishap when I returned to our table! Always happy to be the evening entertainment!
Wish it could have been on video. It was practically right out of Saturday Night Live.
1 comment:
Oh lord girl! I am glad that you at least did not fall in! I did once, in Beijing. Bu hao!
Post a Comment