Saturday, January 12, 2008
In the meantime...
I just arranged to showcase my photography in a local gelato/coffee shop (cue giddy smile!) and I need your help selecting photos to take in for selection. I have pulled out my favorites into a photo album and would appreciate your comments. Please visit the album here and leave a comment on the three you like the best. Also, for your convenience, Picasa has a slideshow option which you can use to view the photos with. Just click on a photo and then click "slideshow" on the right side menu bar. Thanks and happy commenting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, will your show have a theme? I've looked at your photos quite a bit and have more than three favorites. I keep gravitating to the sunset, the scooter and what apears to be a cedar leaf. But could be convinced that the Rocky Mountain lake is the best. Let me know how it shakes out.
Post a Comment