Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Allyson Anne Adam

My sister's beautiful baby girl!

Congratulations Stacy and happy birthday Ally!

2 comments:

Violet said...

Your niece is beautiful!

This breatfeeding debate should be interesting. I personally find pictures of women breastfeeding and other "tasteful nude art" beautiful myself. But, it doesn't cause me to "stumble" either.

I do know their are certain things I can't watch or do etc. because of where it causes my mind to go. I had to stop listening to a radio station because of an advertisment for a show that played a song with lyrics I just don't like. Everytime I heard it, it was in my mind all day long. I tried singing worship songs, praying etc. to get it out.

Sometimes our brains just wonder. A man is responsible for averting his eyes when he sees something "tempting" for him etc. but, is it possible for them to control their minds 100%. All I am saying is I want all of my friends to be able to leave comments on my page. So, no my friend, because he has to "control" his own actions, shouldn't leave messages because when he does, the picture of someone else breast feeding automatically pops us and makes both him AND his wife uncomforatable? His wife by the way, has breast fed all 4 of his kids....and still is breastfeeding the youngest....

Milk Mama said...

Oh, sweetie, she is so beautiful!!! So precious!!!