Working at a boys school, one often encounters... unpleasant smells. Every day I'm here there is at least one boy who lets one rip in class. The usual reaction is mortification as the smell permeates throughout the unventilated room. The boys seated around said student often move their desks and yell in horror. Oh, the poor kid who farted today!! He really had a stinky one! Even I considered leaving!
Once everyone calmed down, my co-teacher (a 50-something yr old man) asked me, "What is English expression for body melody?" I laughed. It made me think of the beans song. :) So, I explained to him and all the boys in my class the word fart and it's many different uses as both a noun and verb. Quite entertaining.
Poor kid was called Fart Boy for the rest of class.
3 comments:
There are certain members of John's family who refer to the incident as "fluffing".
Oh my gosh!!! That was hilarious! I had to read it to my MIL!
Kortney, you are so sweet. I am not worthy of having a friend like you! ♥ I love you very much and cherish your friendship. You have always been such a good and faithful friend.
PS: I'd looooooooooooooove to go to the Caribbean. It's one of my dream vacations! =) Hopefully there is truth in your dream. It would be wonderful... aside from the 29 story apartment building thing. You're right. I'd be far too paranoid to let Anna play outside... EVER. ;)
Dear Kortney that was the funniest thing I have heard in a long while about the fart boy. Someday we will have to have a laugh out loud hour and just share all kinds of funny stuff. you are so amazing daughter, I miss you too. mom
Post a Comment