life and love on the road...
So, you're on your way. Woo hoo!!
Woo hoo for Kortney! And the rest of us that love reading her adventures! Hey, I sleep with my fan on in my room every single night and have for many years. And yes, I keep the door and window closed. I must be an unexplained miracle?Mindy
That is soooo exciting! Wahoo!!
Holy Cow!!! Is right. You are going to India afterall.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, you're on your way. Woo hoo!!
Woo hoo for Kortney! And the rest of us that love reading her adventures!
Hey, I sleep with my fan on in my room every single night and have for many years. And yes, I keep the door and window closed. I must be an unexplained miracle?
Mindy
That is soooo exciting! Wahoo!!
Holy Cow!!! Is right. You are going to India afterall.
Post a Comment