I think that's because of the very nature of the 4th of July. It's a day for hot dogs, hamburgers, swimming, boating, friends and family, and of course--fireworks! Last year I celebrated with some of my dearest friends by having a barbecue and a swim down at Lake Washington. It was the most perfect day and the most perfect girls night out.
We watched the sun go down...
And whoops! How'd that get turned sideways? We barbecued burgers...
And from where we sat, we watched fireworks from Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Bothel, Kenmore, Juanita, and even some from Mont Lake Terrace. It the most perfect Independence Day celebration ever.
I sure miss you girls! Have a wonderful 4th of July everyone!
2 comments:
Hey Kortney Happy 4th of July in S.K. I wish you were here for the Independence day celebration,. I feel great now that I can wish you a good day and to let you know that I will be thinking of you all day on the 4th. I am feeling great, but warm it has been 100 to 90 degrees this last week , I went swimming today, well take the best of care because I love you Mom.No one likes beef in S.K. that is really surprising, and yet they have a competition to eat them at the rally how funny. I love the letters from your students that is so sweet, and you are so lucky to be doing what you are doing.,
We had a great 4th, but it would've been all the better with you here. Miss ya Sista!
Wow, I can rhyme!
Post a Comment