The cute little guy with his grandma. :)
Afterwards, Lindsay and I walked Courtney to her private lesson and then continued on to explore Jeomchon by ourselves.
We found this cool park/farm in the middle of town and had a good time scaling the mountain. That's when we saw this old ajumma carrying her work down the mountain from her fields on top.
She sat down on the little park gazebo where we were sitting and I decided to take a few pictures of her. However, most were too blurry... And I didn't want to be insulting by taking a photo of her face.
Yep, farms in the middle of apartment complexes.
More "New Downtown"...
A grave with a view. Yep, these two grassy mounds are graves. You find them everywhere in Korea. These lucky two get a view of some of Jeomchon's finest living quarters.
No comments:
Post a Comment