Friday, September 5, 2008

Bountiful Busan

With one and a half weeks left together, Jeremy and I decided to visit Jeju, a sub-tropical island off the southern coast of Korea. But before we hopped on our flight to Jeju, we had to stop in Busan--Korea's budding International city of the south.


We didn't spend much time there but did manage to get down to the beach at night to see the city lights and get a bite to eat.


The whole beach is lined with restaurants and at the end of the beach is a small amusement park which I once heard referred to as Korea's Coney Island.


Jeremy and I on the beach. Cute, huh?

The next morning we got to the airport a little late (15 minutes before boarding). Let's just say it's difficult reaching the Busan airport...


But we made it and were off on an island escape!

This is part of Busan from the plane. Beautiful, huh?

1 comment:

Milk Mama said...

Wow! I'm always taken aback by the beautiful photos you take. I may not be able to travel, but looking at your photos, I feel like I've traveled the world. It's gorgeous!