On Jeremy's last day at work, I came with him. It was super cute to see him teach. He is such a loving man. I love seeing him joke and goof around with his kids. And their English was sooo good! I'm so proud of him. :) As a goodbye present to his kids, he bought pizza for his class and gave them all Snickers bars. They, in turn, wrote him goodbye letters addressed to "Shiny Octopus." Jeremy's nickname is Shiny Octopus because he shaves his head and it's pretty good at catching the light. Apparently, Octopus is also a nickname given to men who have man girlfriends because it is believed they need many arms to take care of them. (One girl believed he was dating every woman in the school--Korean and foreign.) Well... Little did they know, he was only dating one. ;) All year, he refused to tell them if he had a girlfriend and decided to surprise them on the last day with me. It was pretty cute. They were so shocked they didn't know what to say. They just giggled and wiggled and curled up under their desks in silent laughter. Really fun. :)
After work, instead of taking a taxi home as usual, we decided to take a walk through the park.


We found this really beautiful (but fake) waterfall downtown near city hall.

I'm pretty sure this is one of my top 3 favorite photos of us. :)


Some old men playing cards in the park. They didn't want me to take their photo but I did anyway.


Super cute kids playing in the fountain spray.



It was a beautiful day and we had the best time just enjoying the sun and enjoying each other. When we got back to his place, we resumed packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment