Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Teaser...

I didn't realize how fast Korea's internet was until two days ago when I tried to download something here. Ugh. It's going to take me an entire day to download then upload photos. I may just do one photo for each site I visit on the blog and the rest of you can just find them on Flickr...

Anyway, here's a few photos to peak your interest. :)

Btw, today was MUCH better. I made friends with a cool guy from Boston and we hung out pretty much all day. We were both desperate for someone to talk to! lol.


Agra Fort: one of the harem gardens.


The most adorable kids.


The baby Taj Mahal in Agra (said to be the inspiration of the Taj proper).


View from the baby Taj over the river.

2 comments:

judy and john said...

Hopefully you'll be hangin' with Boston guy for awhile. I know you need some company.

Milk Mama said...

Wow! that's beautiful! That fish eye lens is amazing!