Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just to let you know...

I'm still here.

We've been having so much fun on the train, hanging out with my old students, eating LOTS of good Vnese food and tekking amongst the hill tribes of Vietnam. Unfortunately, I just haven't found any good internet cafes to update this blog with (I hate telling the story without the photos). So, you'll all just have to wait. We are flying out of Vietnam to Singapore/Malaysia on the 10th and I should be able to get some good internet stuff done once I get there (I hope). Then, on the 20th we will be flying to Australia. I'm not sure I'll get much blogging done before then (maybe two or three posts?) but be assured that many more blogs are on the way!!

2 comments:

judy and john said...

Glad to hear that you're alive and well. Later.

Linguisticnurse said...

Have a safe flight! I'm looking forward to hearing more and vicariously living out as much of my own travel dreams as possible. Hehe.
If you settle in Sydney we might be able to come visit you. I've always wanted to visit Australia and I've told Tim more than once that I want that to be our next big travel destination!