Friday, March 20, 2009

Meet the Parents

In a few hours, J and I will board a plane and fly to Australia thus concluding the 7 month adventure. (Highlights blog to follow.)

And on to the next adventure:


Jeremy and I have been dating for over a year now but all of that has been done in Korea or on the road. Though I have talked to his parents a couple times on the phone, tomorrow morning will be the first time I meet them in person. That means I better put on my best clothes (read: those with fewest holes and stains), dig out my make-up (read: haven't put it on in months), spay a bit of perfume (read: everything I own stinks), pack a brush in my carry-on (read: no hair straightener + 8 hour flight = MEDUSA), and remember to take motion sickness pills (read: I don't want the complexion of a zombie upon arrival).

Let's hope my experience is better than poor old Gaylord Focker's!

3 comments:

Milk Mama said...

Haha. I love that show! :D

I hope meeting Jeremy's parents will be wonderful! How sad that your adventure has concluded. *sigh* But something tells me that many more adventures await you!

Cheryl said...

Australia holds many more adventures for you. Your travelling is far from over...it continues... Ah, Tasmania and Perth are great areas to explore. And don't forget about the Great Barrier Reef. I can't wait to see your pics over the next few months. :-)

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Have FUN!! It is going to be an awesome reunion! I love Aussies. Too much fun. Bring on the Vegemite! :)