A friend did this and I loved his idea so I copy here.
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
--I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
-- What I create will be just for you.
-- It'll be done this year (2009).
-- You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be a mix CD or tape. It might be something I sew. I may draw or paint something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
-- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
And in return, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS POST THIS TEXT INTO A NOTE OF YOUR OWN AND MAKE 5 THINGS FOR THE FIRST 5 TO RESPOND TO YOUR NOTE.***
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun thing to do. As I am blogless, will search my email addresses for souls who might be willing to participate in this journey.
Moi!
Oh I think I might be the lucky third person,this sounds very exciting and I want to be in too! I am so glad I hurried home to look again at your blog: I am going to the foodbank for a old lady today, and I have a gal pal waiting to go to town with me, and Moses Lake so I am ever so faithfully glad I put you first again... You send me something nice now, and not an pair of slippers with camel hair or something. Ha Ha aaah...I like the idea and I will copy some for my blog reps.... I hope this is fun..love you mom
Post a Comment