Here is the coveted mailing address. Now, there's no zip code, so I'm not sure if it'll get there or if it's even the address to my apartment (I think we can reasonably suspect it to be the address of my school), so don't send anything too nice in the first box. :)
Kortney Thoma
465 Bun Ji
Jum Cheon Dong
Mun Gyoung Si
Gyoung Buk
S. Korea
They also gave me this telephone number (054- 553 -2564) but I'm not sure that it's really mine... Hmmm... Either way, I suggest that no one call or write until I've been there at least a week. So, maybe after September 9th. If you really want to send me things, I shall receive them with open arms, just remember: there is no slow-boat any more. The USPS has discontinued their ground service overseas, so if you want to send me a package, you'll have to send it Priority, UPS, FedEx, DHL, or something else--which means packages might be costly. Sorry! I'll post requests about once a month for those who want to send me items I desire. For those of you who like surprises, no fear! I do too! But if I receive a box full of canned food with no lables, there will be consequences!!
Okay, thanks all! I might post again before I leave, but if not, then goodbye Seattle! Just an FYI, my cell phone will be disconnected starting Saturday next week. If you want to say goodbye yourself, give me a call before then. Come Sunday, I'll be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment