Friday, August 24, 2007

You know you're in eastern Washington when...

...You see vehicles of a different kind on the road. Last night on the way home, I pulled into a gas station for a restroom break and parked next to a pick-up truck with no driver's side door. It has got to be windy driving down I-90 in something like that. And this morning, while cleaning out my car I saw a man drive down the street on a giant riding lawn mower. People sure are strange in these parts... The worst part is that these two people are probably related to me... lol

Oh, and I can't believe what happened on the road last night! I hit a cat! I feel just aweful. I was driving downt he highway and I saw the cats green eyes flash about 100 feet in front of me. I swerved and honked to miss him but he ran right into my car. I've never killed another animal besides spiders and insects. I feel aweful. Rest in peace, little kitty!

Count down to take off: 3 days.

No comments: