Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The weekend

I'm exhausted. I'm trying really hard to get in alone time with all of my best friends before I leave and it's proving to be a difficult endeavor. Friday night was spent with Katie, Saturday morning with Olga, noon on Saturday was reserved for packing, Saturday evening I went to Stacy's (my sister), and Sunday afternoon I drove home to spend time with my best bud Susie. I've been so busy that I almost forgot that I'm house/pet sitting for the next three days! Good thing Polly (the lady upstairs) reminded me before I went to bed last night!

This week is proving to be just as busy as the weekend. I've got karate M, W, Th, F, I'm going out with a friends both Tuesday and Wednesday nights, I still have to pack, and one of those days I need to take off work and go get my visa at the Korean consulate. Oh, and my list of things to do grows each day.

However, I do have some great photos of my nephew Max to share with y'all. Less than two weeks to go...

Rock on man!

Oh, bath time is so much fun!! Max just graduated from the kitchen sink to his very own bath tub! There's a lot more room to splash in there...

"I'm eating all kinds of things these days! I mean look!! Look what I can fit in my mouth!!"

So cute!


Uncle John gave Max this cute little name puzzle that he made himself. Appearently Max has played with it everyday.

Antennas?

1 comment:

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

What a cutie! Happy packing...