Saturday, September 1, 2007

Yay!!

I now have a kitchen! The maintenance man returned today with his workers and in one hour my kitchen was done. I now have cupboards, a counter, a sink, and gas stove. It's amazing how much these new additions have made my new accommodations more home-like.

If you would like to talk to me for FREE, sign up for Skype and we can talk online for FREE!! Just follow the link I made or go to www.skype.com and download their program. You can also make international phone calls over the internet for super cheap by using Skype. Today I called my mom and talked with her for 50 minutes at less than $2. I'm telling you, it's worth it. If you go ahead and download Skype, add me as a contact. My ID is kortneythoma. Just follow the little tutorial and it will tell you how to add people. Oh, and remember, you do need a microphone headset to use Skype.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Great fotos of the place. Your job sounds a little confusing so far!

Love the apartment, especially your bedspread and pillow :) Looks very livable, a huge blessing. I can't believe you will have your own washing machine. Dryer too? So, have you tried the $4 buffet yet? I am so curious! Get out and enjoy, you luck duck! Love you!