Today I visited the Mung Yeoung Sae Jae or Mung Yeoung Gates. My city's former name was Jom Chom but the government renamed it Mung Yeoung sometime during the last decade after the provincial gates in the mountains near my home. These ramparts up in the mountains form a barrier between the provinces (though the exact lines are different these days). My dance teacher wanted to take me here this weekend so she, her kids, and her sister picked me up along with my new friend Courtney and we headed out for a long day of walking. The following are pictures from my adventure! If you see something you like and want a copy, just leave a comment and I'll email you a copy.


2 comments:
Hi, Great photos! I found the one with what appears to be a key in a lock to be particularly intriguing. Looks like a good outing.
BEAUTIFUL people, architecture, scenery, etc. What a treat. I am so glad you have met such wonderful people to take you to see things like this. Gorgeous!
Love you!
Post a Comment