It's officially Chusok--as of five o'clock today (Friday). If I haven't mentioned it earlier, Chusok is the Korean equivalent to the Thanksgiving but Koreans get THREE days off of work and school! When you count the weekend, that adds up to FIVE days off for me!
Tomorrow morning Courtney and I are heading out for Yongju (don't know where it is) to meet her friend for a night and then we're going north to Seoul for the next four days. Monday: the DMZ or North/South boarder, Tuesday: hiking in Korea's mountains, Wednesday: putzing around Seoul and heading home. It should be exciting.
The guy on the right is one of my co-teachers from the girls school: Mr. Nam.
Me and Kate, another co-teacher at the girls school.
I was unable to gather many photos of the girls because they were always covering their faces. This was the only real smile I caught.
Another co-teacher from the girls school: Mr. Hong.
Below are some pictures from my classes at the girls school and a bunch of photos from the physical fitness test today. Enjoy! I'll be back on the 26th!
No comments:
Post a Comment